Friday, August 5, 2011

First Day of School

It's that time again. School started back today for our school system.  Yeah, I know, it's strange to start on a Friday, and I have no idea why they did that.  Emma was really excited to be headed to school this morning. No joke, she really was!  I think she was getting tired of being with me and Madeline all day. I can't believe she is in 3rd grade now. Time has just really flown. It seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital.

Here is Emma this morning, before heading out to get on the bus.



For comparison, here she is on the 1st day of 2nd grade, next to the picture from this morning.

And just for fun, here are some shots from Kindergarten, 1st grade (we home schooled, so there is no picture from the actual first day), 2nd grade, and 3rd grade. Wow...what happened to my little girl?
Maybe I will dig up some pictures of me from my 1st day of 3rd grade and do another post next week.  Me and Emma look so much alike, I'm sure it would be an interesting comparison.  I'll have to get my mom to find a picture for me.

Until then, have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment