Thursday, August 11, 2011

Women of Faith - Atlanta, GA

About a month or so ago, I got an e-mail from Book Sneeze, saying they were looking for bloggers to attend the Women of Faith events around the country this Fall.  I have had many friends attend these events before, and they all had a great time, so I was excited to see if Woman of Faith was coming to a city near me.  Luckily, they were coming to Atlanta, GA, which is about 4 hours away.  So, I decided to throw my name in and see if I might be one of the bloggers selected.  I was really excited when I got an e-mail back from them a few weeks later saying that I was chosen to go!

I have never been to a Women of Faith Event before, but I am really looking forward to it. Below is a preview video provided by Women of Faith. Check it out!



There are going to be lots of great speakers and musicians at this event and I'm sure they are going to be awesome.  I am especially looking forward to hearing Angie Smith of Bring the Rain.  I have been reading her blog for a little over 2 years now and she has such an amazing story. Also, Laura Storey will be singing at this event. Her song Blessings has been all over christian radio stations in my area and has really spoken to many people lately. I think it's gonna be a great time and really nice chance to get away and spend some time around other Christian women.

Tickets for these Women of Faith Events are still available in most areas, so check out the Women of Faith Website for locations and ticket information.

Disclaimer: 2 Tickets to this Women of Faith Event were provided by Book Sneeze.  The options expressed in this post are my own.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment