Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365 for January 7-10

January 7, 2010
This is my new favorite iPhone app/game.  It's called UnblockMe.  I've been playing it a lot lately and got all excited when I reached 95, thinking there were 100 levels, but then I looked, and there are 400.  Oh well, I guess I have a lot more to go than I though.




January 8, 2010
I know this is random, but this is my favorite batteries for my camera.  I am posting these, because my camera ran out of these this week.  They are well worth the $9.50 for four of them, they last forever! Plus, I got this package at Walmart, and it had a mail-in-rebate for $3.00 on it.  Yay!



January 9, 2010
Our friends Lauren and Clayton invited us over on Satruday night with some other friends Loretta and Daniel.  Lauren had gotten 2 free Wii games, and all she had to do to get them, was have a party and invite people over to try it.  By hosting the party, she got coupons and a headband to give us for trying out the games.  The main game was Your Shape with Jenny McCarthy and the other game was called Dance Dance.  Anyway, here is a picture of my coupons and headband.  We had a great time eating Pizza and playing Wii.  I hope we can get together again soon.



January 10, 2010
We went to Walmart this afternoon and bought groceries.  Our freezer looks so much better when it's full of food.  Yay for something to eat this week!


1 comment:

  1. I saw the commercial for that Your Shape game and kinda wanted it. How was it? Man, I need to have a Wii party. How did she work that out? We have plenty of boys who would love to try out games!

    And I'm really jealous that you got a rebate on those batteries. I love those. I just had to change the batteries for Liam's sleep sheep and that's what I put in it.

    Also, Kurt sent the medicine this morning, 2-day shipping.

    ReplyDelete