Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day! Thank you to all of those who have or are currently fighting for the freedom we enjoy.  Here are the girls are decked out in their 4th of July attire thanks to my mom.


We had a pretty easy going day and went to visit Ike's mom, then did some grocery shopping. We decided not to go to the fireworks, but we did a few sparklers in the backyard with the girls once it got dark.  They had a great time.

Look for some posts this week on a few home decorating projects that I have been working on.  Thanks to Pinterest and many, many home decor/crafting blogs, I have seen so many neat decorating ideas lately, so I decided to try my hand at a few of my favorite ideas.  So, make sure to check back this week to see what all I got accomplished.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment