Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I promise I'm still alive!

Hey everyone! I know I haven't posted in a while but I am promise I am still alive and kicking. Things have been super hectic in our house lately, not to mention the sickness that has had me in bed for 2 days with an almost unbreakable fever. I'm feeling marginally better today, so I figured I could take a few minutes while the girls are napping to check in.

So, look for me to be back soon and on track with my Project Life posts. Also, I'm hoping that since school will be done for us in the next few weeks, I will have more time to share some things from our life with you that aren't just pictures.

Thanks to all of you who read my blog and keep up with what's going on with us. I really appreciate it! "See" y'all soon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping that I'll be a better blogger after school is out too. I have a whole list of stuff I want to blog about, but I don't have the time to just sit and get my thoughts together enough to write!

    ReplyDelete