Thursday, May 27, 2010

9 Years and Counting

Yesterday Ike and I celebrated our 9 yr wedding anniversary. I wanted to post something yesterday, but just didn't find the time. So, here it is. Happy Anniversary baby! I love you! Here are a few pictures from our wedding day.  I hope you enjoy them! We got married at the same church my parents were married in.  It was small, but it had great sentimental value to us.

This is right before we saw each other for the first time.
Don't we look so happy?
I told all of the guys to make sure to wear black socks.  This was their idea of a joke. :-)
Leaving the church through a bunch of bubbles.
I loved these outdoor pics underneath the magnolia trees.
Me with all of the bridesmaids.
The whole wedding party.  We had such a fun day with all of them.
You may kiss the bride....as everyone watches, and then laughs.  Our photographer told us to hold the kiss a little long to make sure they got the shot.  So, we did....and everyone laughed.
Cutting the yummy cake, that we are the top of on our 1st anniversary, and it was still yummy.  I couldn't believe it.
About to pull away from the church in Ike's green mustang.  He still misses that car.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You did such a great job! Happy Anniversary! Tosha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blast from the past! I can't believe it's been 9 years. Truthfully, I kinda miss the 'Stang, too.

    ReplyDelete