Thursday, April 15, 2010

CRCT and other time hogs.

I'm sure all 2 of my readers have been wondering where I've been this week. LOL Ok, there may be more than 2 of you. :-) To say I have been busy is an understatement. This week and next week we are prepping Emma to take the CRCT on the 26-28th. We have 2 online review sessions each day for these two weeks, in addition to our regular school work. I feel overwhelmed, scared, nervous, you name it. Emma has some attention issues and I have no idea how she is going to be able to sit through the test, much less focus enough to be able to read, think about, and answer all the questions. The problem isn't that she doesn't know the material. She knows it. The problem is, getting her to actually read the questions and answers before just picking an answer. I know these tests can be tricky, and I want her to do well. My other worry is that she won't be able to sit still for the whole hour that the test will take. Sometimes she is just not able to sit still for that long, without talking or moving around.

Anyway, this is what my next 2 weeks will look like. If you will, could you please keep us in your prayers as we jump this educational hurdle. We would really appreciate it.

I'm not sure when I will get around to posting my pictures for this week, and maybe even the next 2 weeks, so just bear with me, and I promise that once this is over, I will get caught up.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment