Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Project 365: January 26 - February 1



I was a bit of a slacker this week. Things were so boring around the house, that there just wasn't much to take pictures of, so I don't have 7 pictures to share, but I will share what I have.   They aren't dated like normal, but I promise to be back on track next week.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010 to Monday, February 1, 2010

If you know me in real life, you know what the thread bare piece of cloth is.  It's my blankie.  I have had it since I was a baby, and I still sleep with it every night. 


Emma got sick this week with a UTI, so we spent an afternoon at the doctors office, and came home with this lovely script for antibiotics.  Sorry the picture is so bad.   


One night this week as the sun was setting, Emma came running to me in the kitchen and telling me that I needed to come look at the sun.  When I went to the front door to look, this is what a saw.  It's kindof dark, but the sun was a really neat shade of pink, and it looked awesome!


Saturday, Ike and I went with our friends Clayton and Lauren to Jacksonville to go baby shopping. We had a great time, and mom watched Emma and Madeline while we were gone.  When we got home, Emma had gotten mom to help her make a sign to welcome us home.  How sweet is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment