Monday, August 3, 2009

Help!! I'm sewing and I can 't stop!

Apparently my crafting from the weekend (my crinkly squares) were not enough to satisfy my crafting urge. When I got home from town today, I was at it again. Today, I decided to make a bib and a travel wipes/diaper pouch.

Here are the links to the tutorials/patterns that I used:
Bib: http://chickpeastudio.typepad.com/chickpea_sewing_studio/2008/01/chickpea-infant.html

Travel wipes/diaper pouch:
http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/dipecase.html

Now, the moment you have been waiting for. Ok, maybe not, but here they are anyway!

This is the front of the bib, and the plain pink is the back. This was my first attempt at a bib, and I think it turned out great. The pattern was super easy, and it fit Madeline really well.

Here is a pic of Madeline modeling it for me!

This is the diaper/wipes thing. I think it turned out pretty good, but if I make another one, I will make it a little larger than the pattern, or use a smaller seam allowance, to allow for extra room.

1 comment:

  1. These are SO good, Leslie!!! Way to go! I love that pink paisley fabric... where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete