Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wordless Wednesday for July 22nd

Ok, Ok, I know I am no good at the "Wordless" part of wordless Wednesday, but I hope you enjoy the pics anyway!

Madeline has finally been able to reach and grab the toys on her bouncer this week. When she pulls the bottom ring on the butterfly it plays a little song. It's so cute to watch her discover new things!

This is Emma using my clothes basket as a desk to play her games on the computer. We have a computer hooked up to our TV, and we let her play her games and watch movies on it. This helps me keep and eye on her and what's she's doing on the computer during the day. I just thought it was neat that she rigged up this desk so that she could use the keyboard and mouse. She normally uses the ottoman, but right now it's full of clean folded clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment