Wednesday, July 1, 2009

(Not so) Wordless Wednesday

Well, last week was a whirlwind of activity as I tried to get my house ready for Emma's party. So, to say the least, I didn't get to my blog at all. The weekend was very busy. Erin had come into town on Friday night, and she had a shower on Saturday morning and Monday night. So, between the showers and Emma's 6th birthday party, things were just crazy for me. In other news, Madeline rolled over for the first time late last week. A few times since then, when I went to get her out of bed in the morning, she was on her stomach. That is an exciting milestone for any baby!

So, anyway, here are a few pics from this weekend and yesterday.

Here's Emma at her party. She had a great time, and got lots of nice gifts!
This is a picture of Madeline's first time in the pool. She wasn't scared at all, and was even kicking her feet. It was really sweet. I only kept her in for a little while. The sun had already gone down, and I didn't want her to get cold.
I hope you enjoyed my Not So Wordless Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. love emma to strip for me but leave her knickers on, my hand grabs her pu--y hard and I start rubbing her, I can feel your knickers getting wet so my hand goes inside, I find your warm, moist,soft, swollen,puffy,hairless, tight pu--y and slip a finger in, you flinch as it goes in and you are so tight, I guess daddy hasn't been raising you right if you are 6 and still haven't had his fingers in you, I work it around stretching you and going deeper, a second goes in and you squeal and buck, I give you a minuite to get use to it then start f-c-ing your tight pu--y, you are getting nice and wet and start to enjoy what my fingers are doing I find it so hot when a little girl enjoys getting her pu--y played with, I lay you down and pull off your knickers mmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a lovely bald c-nt, I look you in the eyes and tell you how bad I want to pt my c--k in you and feel your tight pu--y milking it but you are tooyoung so I spread your legs and suck on your little clit and lick your pu--y, you go wild bucking, thrashing and quivering mmmmmmmmm sex with a tod is so hot, I keep eating your pu--y until you push it hard into my face and orgasm, I am keeping your knix to sniff when I wank off thinking about your 6 y.o. pu--y

    ReplyDelete