Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Madeline!

One year ago today, I met my sweet Madeline. She is just the sweetest thing ever. She loves to hug and snuggle, and has a great smile. She loves to play with her toys and to chase after her big sister and the cat. I really can't believe that a whole year has passed since she came into our life. Here are a few pictures from her first year.

Madeline still inside at about 36 weeks.  Our last picture as a family of 3.

Madeline at 13 days old.

Madeline and her big sister Emma.

Our new family of 4.

Madeline at 4 months old.



Madeline at 8 months old.



Madeline at 1 year old.

All of the photos used above were taken by Kelly Williams from The Bond Between Us Photography. 
If you are ever in need of photos, please check her out.  She has been wonderful this past year helping us document our changing family.
(These were all saved from the web, and not full-resolution images)

On another note.  There will more than likely be no Project Life post today.  I may get to it later in the week, but if not, I promise to include the pics from this week, in next weeks post.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Madeline! Please give her lots of hugs and kisses from her TN family! I didn't post my Project Life stuff today either. I am just having trouble mustering up the energy to get it all together. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are soo cute! Hope she had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete