Thursday, October 29, 2009

We have Mushrooms!

This morning when I was changing Madeline in her room, I happened to look out the window and saw mushrooms in the yard. I know that having shrooms in the yard is nothing new, but this one looked huge! So, I had to go out and take some pictures of them. Yes, I know I am strange, and yes I know it's weird to take pictures of yard mushrooms, and yes, I know this is a strange post. All I can say is that once you become a stay-at-home, you get impressed by the smallest things. So, just pretend this is really cool with me... OK???


This is the biggest one. I put my flip flop in front of it for comparison.



Here is a picture of the sun coming up in our back yard. It's hard to tell in the pic because it turned out dark for some reason, but it really is pretty in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment