Monday, June 15, 2009

I love Kelly!

Ok, I know that I showed you some stunning photos in my last post that were taken by Kelly Williams. Well, we are at it again! We (Me, Ike, Emma & Madeline) met up with Kelly again this weekend in Downtown Valdosta to take pictures of Emma in celebration of her upcoming 6th birthday on the 27th. Emma and Kelly had a great time walking around and touring the alley's to get some great shots.

We survived a small rain shower during the shoot by running onto the porch of the courthouse which also involved Ike having to tote Madeline's stroller up the steep marble steps.

We also survived a case of "I have to go potty" by Ike running Emma over to the Taste of New Orleans restaurant, which smelled awesome from what I hear. Maybe one day, when we are alone (which I don't think has happened in 3 months at least) Ike and I can go eat there, and see if it tastes as awesome as Ike said it smelled.

Here is a sample picture from the shoot:Please head over to Kelly's Blog (The Bond Between Us) to check out some more photos from the shoot! They turned out great and I can't wait to see the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment